You may reset your personal password as follows:
How do I retrieve my password if forgotten?
- Go to: http://payroll.dpsnc.net/sunpachttps://payroll.dpsnc.net/SunPacEP/UserForms/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fSunPacEP
- Select the link to “Forgot Password” located under the user log in boxes (Right Side of your screen)
- A new screen will appear notifying you of an email sent to your email used during the original registration process
How do I change my password when already logged into the pay portal site?
- Log into: http://payroll.dpsnc.net/sunpacep
- Select “User Maintenance” located in the header bar
- A drop down list will appear – Select “Change Password”
- A new window will appear where you’ll type in your old password, press tab, type in your new password, press tab, and type in your new password a second time
- Select the “Change Password” button to complete this process
- · How do I change my personal user password when I’m not able to log in?
- Key in your id: xxxxxxxxxxx (x = your user account name)
- · Click the link “forgot password”
- · A temporary password will be sent to the email address used during registration. Please copy and paste this temporary password into the box displayed on the login page.